Yesterday at Costco I saw a cute little package of four cute little 256meg flash drives. My first reaction was to start making a mental list of useful things I can do with four cute little 256meg flash drives.
- Get security software to make secure partitions on drives
- store novels-in-progress
- store medical records for a lot less money than MedicAlert is asking for their flash drive
- Hmm, get some kind of autorun for medical records if I really want to make an equvalent of eHealthKey
- Store a Lemmings game on one so I can play it anywhere
- decorate the already-colorful shells with paint and rhinestones and wear as a necklace
And then I thought, you know what, I already have 1 gig worth of flash drive sitting here on my desk and I haven’t done anything with it yet.
Temptation comes in very strange forms.Hope you'll recommend my posts via your favorite social media. Just don't copy the material as your own.